Greenbuild offers continuing education credit for all core education sessions, most expo hall education, workshops and tours. Greenbuild 2013 offered continuing education credit for more than 100 educational opportunities. Most courses are approved for credit for multiple credentials.
Accrediting organizations include:
- Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI): All Greenbuild courses qualify for LEED Professional CMP Credit.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- BOMI International (BOMI): All Greenbuild courses qualify for BOMI International Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit
- Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC)
American Planning Association (APA)
Full conference attendees can earn more than 15 continuing education credits and fulfill credential maintenance for the year through core education sessions, expo hall education, and the opening and closing plenaries.
- Earn up to 10 hours: Core education sessions – earn 1 credit per hour of education
- Earn 3 hours: Opening and closing plenaries – earn 1.5 credits per event
- Earn up to 10 hours: Expo Hall sessions, including Expo Hall Discussion Sessions, Education Labs and some Expo Stage Sessions – earn 1 credit per hour of education
To receive credit, you need to scan in for every session and activity.
You cannot earn credit for a course if you enter the course later than ten minutes after the start of the session, or do not scan into a course. Additionally, you will not be able to scan into two sessions at once; only the second session will be recorded.
Attendees will be able to download their course attendance records on-site at Greenbuild through Greenbuild Event Explorer.
LEED Professional CMP Hours
+ Show more