Greenbuild is a perfect opportunity to meet with green building colleagues, network with leading industry professionals and learn from international representatives from around the world. Each year, Greenbuild and its host committee develops a robust roster of events to complement the conference and expo.
Check back soon for more information on each meeting, gathering and/or celebration held in conjunction with Greenbuild:
- Greenbuild Film Festival - Each year at Greenbuild, the film festival screens submissions, including documentaries, films and informational videos. Stay tuned for information on the 2014 call for submissions!
- Leadership Awards Luncheon - Each year, the USGBC Leadership Awards Luncheon recognizes outstanding individuals and organizations committed to advancing green building design, construction and operations. Check back for more information on how to purchase tickets for this year’s event.
- USGBC Talent Force Exchange - USGBC is committed to supporting your journey toward the green building career you've always imagined. We believe that any job in any field can be a green job, and USGBC® Talent Force Exchange™ (TalentFX) is designed to help you define and realize your dream job or bring your career to the next level.
- Women in Green Power Breakfast - Attend our breakfast to salute the women in our industry who have emerged as great sustainability leaders and their legacy in shaping the green economy. Also, connect with new leaders in the movement to encourage and inspire, to mentor and motivate.
Additional events taking place at Greenbuild include:
- Happy Hour in the Hall - Join your colleagues for Happy Hour in the Hall to experience all the great food and local beverages New Orleans has to offer.
- LEED Certification Work Zone - The “LEED Certification Work Zone” returns to Greenbuild as the place for project teams to interact with LEED project reviewers. Have questions about a LEED project review or the LEED certification process in general? Step inside the LEED Certification Work Zone to meet one-on-one with LEED reviewers and discuss questions about specific projects or about LEED requirements in general.
- Expo Event Spotlight - Check back soon for updates on Expo Event Spotlights for Greenbuild 2014!
- Green Building Tours - Green building tours are one of Greenbuild's most popular and exciting features, providing the opportunity to explore green buildings ranging from historic sites to sustainable home models. Greenbuild tours help attendees learn outside the convention center walls and present the best of the New Orleans area’s sustainable buildings and neighborhoods.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone