- Greenbuild Film Festival - Each year at Greenbuild, the film festival screens submissions, including documentaries, films and informational videos. Stay tuned for information on the 2014 call for submissions!
- Leadership Awards Luncheon - Each year, the USGBC Leadership Awards Luncheon recognizes outstanding individuals and organizations committed to advancing green building design, construction and operations. Check back for more information on how to purchase tickets for this year’s event.
- USGBC Talent Force Exchange - USGBC is committed to supporting your journey toward the green building career you've always imagined. We believe that any job in any field can be a green job, and USGBC® Talent Force Exchange™ (TalentFX) is designed to help you define and realize your dream job or bring your career to the next level.
- Women in Green Power Breakfast - Attend our breakfast to salute the women in our industry who have emerged as great sustainability leaders and their legacy in shaping the green economy. Also, connect with new leaders in the movement to encourage and inspire, to mentor and motivate.
- Happy Hour in the Hall - Join your colleagues for Happy Hour in the Hall to experience all the great food and local beverages New Orleans has to offer.
- LEED Certification Work Zone - The “LEED Certification Work Zone” returns to Greenbuild as the place for project teams to interact with LEED project reviewers. Have questions about a LEED project review or the LEED certification process in general? Step inside the LEED Certification Work Zone to meet one-on-one with LEED reviewers and discuss questions about specific projects or about LEED requirements in general.
- Expo Event Spotlight - Check back soon for updates on Expo Event Spotlights for Greenbuild 2014!
- Green Building Tours -
Green building tours are one of Greenbuild's most exciting features, providing the opportunity to explore green buildings ranging from renovated warehouses to top-of-the-line skyscrapers.
Learn outside the convention center walls and discover the best of the New Orleans area’s sustainable buildings and neighborhoods.