Discover International Opportunities at Greenbuild
Every year, thousands of attendees gather for the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo. In an industry projected to contribute hundreds of billions of dollars to the economy each year, Greenbuild is the largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. In 2013, Philadelphia welcomed over 23,000 attendees from 90 countries around the globe.
- USGBC member pricing for a Full-Conference Pass: USD $600 (savings of USD $200 until
- September 5, 2014)
- Access to the Greenbuild Delegation Room
- Groups of a minimum of 15 delegates, based outside of the United States
- One appointed contact person
- Delegation participants must purchase one of the following package combinations:
- 2-day Expo Hall Pass (Oct. 22-23) or Full Conference Pass (Oct. 22-24)
- All delegation participants must purchase passes by September 5, 2014
- Delegation Program registration runs from June 15, 2014 until September 5, 2013.
- Attendee substitutions will be accepted until October 1, 2014.
- International participants requiring a letter to obtain a visa will be provided with a letter upon full receipt of the registration payment.
- Delegations must have a minimum of 15 delegates registered for the required packages by September 5, 2014 or all benefits for participants will be null and void. All participants will be notified that they have not met the requirements and charged non-member prices.