WHAT'S THE COST TO EXHIBIT?
| ||Re-Book Rate|
(Until Jan 15, 2014)
(Jan 19 - April 15, 2014)
(April 16 - Oct 23, 2014)
| USGBC Member Rates|
(Silver & Above)
| || $33/square foot||$34/square foot|| ||$35/square foot|
|USGBC Organizational Rates|| $40/square foot ||$41/square foot||$42/square foot|
|Non-Member Rates|| $40/square foot ||$41/square foot||$42/square foot|
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY BOOTH PACKAGE?
Each booth package allows you access to different events during Greenbuild 2014. Exhibitors who reserve their booth space early take advantage of additional benefits, including better rates, earlier booth placement and extended marketing. Other items such as sponsorship packages are available ala carte. See the exhibitor service manual for the information you need to complete your booth set-up. The standard 10x10 booth package includes:
- One full conference registration
- Three booth staff (exhibit only) badges
- 150 expo passes per company
- One 6' draped table (inline booths only)*
- Two side chairs*
- 3' high side drape between exhibits
- 8' high back drape
- One booth ID sign
- Your company's listing in the Expo Guide AND on www.greenbuildexpo.com
STEP 1 -Click The Button Above To Begin A Contract
STEP 2 - Exhibiting Information
The first page of the application captures the main exhibit booth details including your booth choices and booth contact information. The page displays the current exhibit space rate and an area to enter total square footage. The online application will also have a link that allows you to view the floor plan and enter your location selections.
STEP 3 - Adding Sponsorships
As part of the application process, you will be able to view the Sponsorship Gallery within the online contract. You can either click through the entire gallery or search by sponsorship type. Your shopping cart (top right) will update as you select items to purchase.
STEP 4 - The Fine Print
Lastly, the form requires you to add a primary and invoice contact to your account. At this point, you will be able to view and print a list of Exhibit Terms & Conditions. If you would like to view the Terms and Conditions prior to starting the application, please download a copy.
STEP 5 - Submit Your Application
The application is 99% complete! Submit your online Exhibit Application with your payment option for approval by Show Management.
STEP 6: Confirmation
Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an email* with an estimated invoice amount. Please note that your application is pending until you receive a confirmation email with a copy of your approved Exhibit Contract, Terms & Conditions and Request for Deposit (if applicable).
*Invoices will be e-mailed to the primary contact on the application.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
- Credit Card: Now available through the online application: VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- Offline credit card: Download the credit card form.
- Check: Company Check made payable to Greenbuild International Conference & Expo
- Bank/Wire Transfer: Please contact 972-536-6350 or 888-869-8522 for wire transfer information.
Greenbuild International Conference & Expo
6191 N. State Hwy. 161, Suite 500
Irving, TX 75038
Standard Mail Delivery
Greenbuild International Conference & Expo
P.O. Box 612128
Dallas, Texas 75261-2128
Click to view the Interactive Floor Plan.
Prefer to download a pdf of the contract? Download here
QUESTIONS? Contact the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo Sales Team
Definition: In-Line Booths have only one side exposed to an aisle and have at least one adjacent neighbor on either side of the booth. Booths are most commonly 10’ wide by 10’ deep. No booth construction or signage may exceed 8’ in overall height. The maximum height of 8 is permitted on the back 5’ section and a maximum height of 4’ is permitted on the front 5’ section. Please reference the diagram of allowable configurations. No hanging signage from the ceiling is allowed in an In-Line Booth.
Definition: A Perimeter Booth is an In-Line Booth that is the outermost aisle of booths that do not back up to another booth. All guidelines for In-Line (Linear) Booths apply to Perimeter Booths except that the maximum backwall height allowed on the back 5’ section is 12’. No hanging signage from ceiling is allowed in a Perimeter Booth. Please reference the drawing for a diagram of the allowable configurations.
Definition: An Island Booth is any size booth exposed to aisles on all four sides of the booth with no adjacent neighbors. Booth fixtures, components and signage will be permitted up to a maximum height of 20’. Hanging signs from the ceiling are permitted in Island Booths that are 400 square feet and larger, but the top of the sign may not exceed 20’ in overall height.
- Unfinished Walls - Any unfinished walls are subject to review by Show Management. Should Show Management deem the backside of the booth “unsightly” and/or does not conform to the overall quality of the show, the exhibitor may be required to drape the backside of the booth at the exhibitor’s expense.
- Flooring - Flooring is not required for Greenbuild International Conference & Expo. If you would like to order flooring, Freeman offers a wide selection of carpet options for your exhibit flooring needs.