After you've secured your booth space for Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, you may be wondering what's next? Here's a list of easy-to-implement ideas to help spread the word about your participation in Greenbuild International Conference & Expo next year.
Some of these ideas may seem pretty basic, and many are quick, easy to implement and won't cost you a thing. By creating and following a trade show strategy prior to the show NOW, you can generate tremendous ROI by securing a wealth of new business leads.
- Attendee Invitation – Request a customized attendee invitation from Show Management that includes your company name and booth number. Ask your staff, strategic partners, distributors and international agents to distribute the invitation to clients and prospects on your company's behalf.
- E-blast – Send an e-blast to your customers and prospects that contain your booth number, floor plan link, products and services you will be showing, and/or any show specials or new product announcements.
- Email signature – Add your booth number under your email signature with a link to the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo registration page.
- E-blast contests – Send an email that contains an offer for a contest that awards the winners with various prizes – gift card, iPad, discount on your product, etc.
- Brochure – Email a link to the show brochure to your customers and prospects.
- Faxes – If you use fax cover sheets, add a blurb about your booth and booth number.
- Website page – Create a special page on your website dedicated to your participation in the show. Include where your booth is located on the floor plan, products and services you will be showing, any show specials or new product announcements you will be making at the show. If you are presenting a workshop, clinic or demo, include the title, date, time, description and benefits.
- Web Banner – Place a Greenbuild International Conference & Expo web banner on your website. Also add to your LinkedIn and Facebook profile pages.
- Event Guide Ad – Purchase an ad in the Event Guide that promotes your booth.
- Advertisement – Purchase an ad in a trade publication that promotes your booth and link to registration
- VIP invitation – Send a personal invitation to your customers and prospects about your booth. Keep it brief, but include your booth number and why it would benefit them to come see you.
- Postcard – Create a postcard to mail to your customers and prospects about your booth.
- Envelopes – Print or stamp a message about your booth on your company envelopes.
- Invoices – Include booth number and information in communications you are already sending, such as invoices, to customers.
- Facebook – Add numerous status updates on your company’s Facebook page promoting your booth. Engage your followers with info about your booth by posting on the Greenbuild Facebook page.
- Twitter – Promote your booth by making numerous tweets on your company’s Twitter page using the #Greenbuild
- LinkedIn – Add a discussion on the Greenbuild discussion groups that promotes your booth.
- Blog – Start a blog for your company and write about exhibiting at the show.
- Press Release – Write a press release about exhibiting at the show and distribute to the industry media registered to attend Greenbuild International Conference & Expo.
- Press Conference – Introduce your company's products to the industry media in person by holding a press conference at the show; offer editors exclusive interviews with your company’s top executives.
- Press Kit – Create an electronic press kit that includes company information, product photos, press releases or marketing collateral; upload to your website.
- Press Clips – Monitor the trade media to see if your company received any press coverage; if so, email the articles to your customers and prospects.
- Special Events – Generate on-site buzz by hosting a special event at the show.
- Hold Message – Mention exhibiting at the show and your booth number in your telephone on-hold message.
- Phone calls – Call your best clients and prospects to personally invite them to the show and your booth.
- Coupon – Provide attendees a coupon that can be turned in at your booth for a free gift/promotional giveaway. Consider providing a premium gift targeted to your best customers or best potential prospects.
- Discounts – For those who attend the show, provide special show pricing that will not be available at your business the following week.
- Lead Retrieval – Send all the attendees who stopped by your booth an email and a personal letter after the show to thank them for visiting your booth.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone