In order to engage and inspire new audiences, the U.S. Green Building Council provided all-expense paid trips to Greenbuild 2013 in Philadelphia.
Students, emerging professionals, faith leaders, community developers and non-traditional professionals were able to apply for this year’s scholarships. Preference was given to those with a demonstrated need, who represented under-served people and communities and had the drive to push the USGBC vision forward in their community.
Benefits for 2013 scholarship awardees:
- All-expense paid trip to Greenbuild 2013 in Philadelphia from Nov. 19-22
- Meet and connect with high-level professionals in the green building industry
- Network with others in the green building community
- Participate in special on-site programming at Greenbuild that will include complimentary breakfasts, speaker presentations and an honorary dinner
- Receive training and support from USGBC staff and other green building professionals
- Free access to LEED 101 and LEED 201 online courses
- Earn continuing education hours to satisfy LEED professional credential maintenance requirements
Check back soon for updates on the 2014 Scholarship Program