To be eligible for either scholarship, applicants must
- Be 21 years or older as of September 30, 2020
- Have not attended Greenbuild in the past.
- Guarantee of attendance to Greenbuild from Wednesday, November 4 to Saturday, November 7, 2020
- Not be USGBC, GBCI, Greenbuild staff, contractor or hold a volunteer leadership position with USGBC, GBCI or Greenbuild.
- Demonstrate a valid and reasonable need for the scholarship as evidenced by the inability to attend Greenbuild without one, due to financial, location, and/or professional constraints.
- Demonstrate how his, her or their background merits receipt of a scholarship.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, or be currently located in the U.S. with authorization to attend this conference.
- Commitment to partnering with USGBC through our programs to advancing health and sustainability in local communities in 2021