Green Building tours are one of Greenbuild's most popular and exciting features, providing the opportunity to explore green buildings ranging from higher education facilities to sports venues. This year in Boston, Greenbuild tours will help attendees learn outside the convention center walls and present the best of the area’s sustainable buildings and neighborhoods.
The Greenbuild Tours Program is under development by the Greenbuild 2018 Host Committee, Illinois Green.
General reminders for tours:
- Bring water bottles/ your own water.
- Bring a snack as only full day tours are providing lunch
- All tours involve a significant amount of walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly advisable. Some of the tours DO NOT ALLOW heels and we do not recommend wearing on any of the tours.
- Bring hats and sunblock as necessary
- Some sites may require a Non-disclosure and/or liability waiver to be signed
Boost visibility of your sustainable project and support the 2018 Host Committee, Illinois Green Alliance, by applying to be a featured stop on one of the Greenbuild 2018 tour program in Chicago! The Greenbuild 2018 Tour Applications are now open! The deadline for submitting projects is February 16.
- We recommend that you fully review a PDF of the 2018 Tour Application Questions (Appendix A) before beginning the online application form to ensure that you have all the necessary information, especially security or access restrictions.
- Having all contact information, educational content and learning objectives in a copy-and-paste format will make completion much easier.
- All information is necessary to provide USGBC National with their required information and to expedite the tour selection process.
- Submit your online tour application here.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.