INTERNATIONAL DELEGATION PROGRAM
Every year, thousands of attendees gather for the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo. In an industry projected to contribute hundreds of billions of dollars to the economy each year, Greenbuild is the largest conference and expo dedicated to green building.
The Greenbuild International Delegation Program was established to help international attendees get the most out of their Greenbuild experience. From special registration prices and exposure to the innovative products on display in the exhibit hall, to inspirational sessions on the latest advances in the international green building industry, this program is essential for international green building professionals, and those wanting to learn more about the industry.
- Choose from either 4 Day Conference Pass ($800 USD), 3 Day Conference Pass ($600 USD - includes expo pass, core education sessions, Plenary & Celebration and Closing Plenary), International Summit ($250 USD - also includes expo pass) OR just expo pass access ($25 USD)
- Access to the on-site Greenbuild Delegation Room
- Groups of a minimum of 15 delegates, based outside of the United States
- One appointed contact person
- Delegation participants must purchase one of the following package combinations: International Summit, 4-day Conference Pass, 3-day Conference pass or 2-day Expo Hall Pass
- Registration Deadline: October 1, 2017
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL DELEGATIONS AT GREENBUILD
Shelby Snelson | Associate Show Manager